Share on Facebook

CONTINUE >

Woman Squeezed Some Limes And Wound Up In The Emergency Room.. THIS IS CRAZY!

By Ace Nichols
March 29, 2016

On a hot summer day, you might decide to have a few friends over for some fun in the sun or maybe some delicious margaritas by the pool. But, after you hear this story, you’ll think twice about the drinks you decide to make before heading out into the sun.

Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 5.07.18 PM

A woman named Morgan Moore had a barbecue and squeezed a bunch of limes to make margaritas for her guests, but the next day she wound up in the emergency room suffering from third degree burns on her hands.

Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 5.15.53 PM

As it turns out, lime juice and the sun DO NOT MIX, and if you get lime juice on your skin before heading out into the sun – you need to take extra precautions or else you could end up in the hospital.

Check out the video to learn more on Morgan’s story and the precautions you need to take to avoid this happening to you and SHARE this story with your friends and family on Facebook today!