We live in an advance age, there are computers and we are in the cusp of flying cars; so many things are now possible and will be possible in the coming years – yet our body appears to be the same over the millennium. We may not know, or we may not be aware of the potential risks that our body is exposed to everyday, caused by these technological advancements. Although not knowing is not enough reason to be victimized by these risks. To help you in your quest towards a more better and healthy life through minimizing the risks and dangers to your body – here are 10 of the most “common” activities that may pose risk to you and your family.
1. Looking at the computer all day is one of the most dangerous “common” thing nowadays, it poses risks to your eyes, headaches and other neurological damage as well.
2. Blow-drying your hair can cause deterioration to the bonds on your hair; amping up the risk for hair fall out.
3. Biting pencils can also be potentially dangerous, see before, the “lead” being protested about was on the paint of the pencil not inside.
4. Being out in the sun too long is also dangerous, skin diseases are no joke and are very painful
5. Although we do advocate cleanliness, but showering everyday could also be risky for your skin, they take out lipids that keeps the moisture
6. Jogging is healthy and a very good aerobic exercise, but too much of it? Gives you a high risk for arthritis and knee pains.
7. Lemons are filled with vitamin c and are healthy for your body, eating too much of it though can erode your teeth’s enamel.
8. Popcorns are very popular, especially in movies – however, infections on the teeth are caused when food are stuck in them, like popcorns – hard popcorns can also crack your teeth
9. All work and no play? Well, the risk of you having heart disease just skyrocketed 64%!
10. Some people wear socks when they sleep, this can prevent gaseous exchanges of your body cells, that will potentially damage your skin.