With Valentines Day creeping up quickly, we’re loving all of the tips and tricks on how to make delicious, unique treats to indulge in with your significant other – especially these cheesecake-stuffed strawberries!
These are bite-sized and much easier than making a whole strawberry cheesecake! They’re also a no-bake, hassle-free desert that is sure to win over the heart of your loved one this Valentines Day. Here’s the recipe by Tip Hero:
Makes 16 to 20 strawberries
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
What you need:
– 1 pound fresh, ripe strawberries, rinsed and patted dry
– 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
– ¾ cup powdered sugar
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
– Optional toppings: graham cracker crumbs, shaved chocolate, finely-chopped nuts
– Working with a paring knife, remove the stems from the strawberries. Use the point of the knife to cut around the inside of the strawberry to create room for the filling.
– Cut a small part off the tips of the strawberries to create a flat surface for them to stand upright. Place the strawberries on a sheet pan.
– In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed for 2 minutes, until fluffy.
– Place the cream cheese mixture in a pastry bag and pipe into each strawberry, adding a little extra to the top.
– Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs, shaved chocolate or finely chopped nuts, if desired.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Check out the video on how to make them here and SHARE with your friends and family on Facebook!