Kids to the darndest things, like sticking random things in their mouths, ears and even in their noses. But, let’s say a kid sticks something in their nose, it gets stuck there and they forget about it.
That’s what happened to this little girl, Khloe, who had a safety pin stuck inside of her nose for SIX MONTHS!
The 5-year-old girl had a runny nose for six months. Her mom Katelyn Powell, just thought her daughter had a cold, until the discharge from her nose started smelling foul.
She brought her to the doctor’s office to have it checked out and they prescribed her antibiotics for a sinus infection, but that didn’t stop the problem either.
It wasn’t until Khloe blew her nose one random day and the safety pin came flying out! Mystery solved. Could you imagine having a safety pin stuck inside of your nose for that long?
Hear the full story in the video below and SHARE it with your friends and family on Facebook!