What’s better than waffles? RAINBOW TIE DYE WAFFLES!
- Waffle mix (of your choice)
- Food coloring (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- Whipped cream
- In a large bowl, whisk together ingredients of your chosen waffle mix.
- Divide the batter into six bowls, around 1/3 cup each
- Use food coloring (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple) to color each bowl of batter to your desired vibrancy. Whisk in food coloring until evenly blended.
- Transfer each color of batter to its own Ziploc or piping bag and cut off the tips.
- Pour each color into a heated circle waffle maker to make your rainbow tie dye, starting with red, then orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- Cut each waffle in half.
- Serve with whipped cream (and whatever else you like with your waffles!)
Check out the video below to see how it’s done and SHARE this with your friends and family on Facebook today!