Share on Facebook

CONTINUE >

Little Girl Tried To Pick Her Mom A Flower. Minutes Later, She Was In The Emergency Room!

By Ace Nichols
May 1, 2016

Poison ivy is not the only plant you need to be on the lookout for. This little girl, Lauren Fuller, was on a fishing trip with her dad when she learned the hard way why you shouldn’t touch a Hogweed plant when she tried to pick her mom a flower.

hogweed-3-664x374

Within the next 24 hours, her parents had to rush her to the hospital, because her hands turned bright red with bad burns on her hands and cheeks. Once at the hospital, they told her it was just a sunburn, but that was NOT the case. Her parents decided to ignore the doctor’s diagnosis and took to the internet to figure it out on their own. That’s when they realized their daughter was a victim of the Giant Hogweed.

hogweed-2

Check out the video below to hear the little girl’s story and SHARE it with your friends and family on Facebook.