Whether it’s in the kitchen or the bathroom, grout is one of the HARDEST things to remove! But this handy tool called “The Grout Grime Buster 3000” can clean your grout for under $5! The best part? You can make it yourself. Watch the video below to learn how to make it:
1. Slip one of the split washers onto the bolt and slide on one of the palm brush refills.
2. Place a flat washer on the other side of the brush refill.
3. Place the last split nut washer after the flat washer.
4. Screw on the hex nut firmly.
5. Use a crescent wrench and a socket wrench to ratchet it down.
6. Finally, stick the Grout Grime buster into your power drill.