Here’s a quick and easy treat you can make for your pup that they will absolutely LOVE! These frozen puppy treats are great for all dogs, especially just in time for summer.
Here’s what you need to make these delicious frozen treats for your pup:
Makes 30-40 cubes, enough to last the summer.
- 4 cups yogurt (flavored, plain, or non-fat)
- ½ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for about 30 seconds
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender, mixer or food processor and mix until smooth
- Pour into ice cube trays or Popsicle trays.
- Freeze until firm.
- Pop out of the tray and let your dog enjoy this yummy frozen treat!
Check out the video below to see how it’s done and SHARE this with your dog-loving friends and family on Facebook today!