Looking for a delicious breakfast idea? Try this recipe for the EASIEST EGG CASSEROLE! It’s so good!
- Sour Dough Bread (Six or so slices, crust trimmed, buttered on one side.)
- Dozen Eggs
- 1 – 1.5 lbs sausage
- 3 cups grated cheese (Whatever rings your bell ?)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Lay bread buttered side down in pan.
- Cook sausage and drain. Distribute over bread evenly.
- Swirl eggs and sour cream together. Pour over bread and sausage.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Check out the video below to see how it’s done and SHARE this deliciousness with your friends and family on Facebook today!