With Easter right around the corner, these fun to make edible Easter egg baskets are sure to be a hit with all the kids! You can make them your own by using your kid’s favorite candies, in place of the ones shown here. Get creative and have some fun with this awesome DIY idea from The Krazy Coupon Lady!
Here’s what you need:
- 4 Theater box candy boxes
- 2 Laffy Taffy or Nerd Ropes
- Glue gun and glue
- Fake grass
- Glue the candy boxes together
- Cut out a piece of cardboard that will fit the bottom of the basket and glue it to the bottom of the boxes.
- Hot glue one end of the Laffy Taffy rope to the middle and top of the candy box. Glue the other end of the rope to the middle of the other box of candy. Do this one more time with the remaining rope.
- Fill basket with grass and goodies!
You’re all set! Go ahead and SHARE this awesome DIY idea with your friends and family on Facebook.