If you’re looking for a super quick and easy, on-the-go breakfast idea that you can make at night and it will be good to go in the morning, check out these delicious cinnamon raisin overnight oats!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons raisins (depending on how much you like raisins!)
- ⅛ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 pinches cinnamon (depending on how much you like cinnamon!)
- Mix all of the ingredients together, cover, and refrigerate for no less than 5 hours before eating. Alternatively mix together in an insulated thermos container (left unrefrigerated) and wait no more than 7 hours before eating.
Check out the video below to see how it’s done and SHARE this with your friends and family on Facebook!