Share on Facebook


Her 4-Year-Old Son Died After Eating THIS Common Household Spice…

By Karly Carpena
April 24, 2016

Screen Shot 2016-04-24 at 3.09.00 PM

Brianna Radar’s son, Matthew, died recently after eating the common household spice cinnamon. The 4-year-old loved to help his mom in the kitchen and accidentally got into the spice cabinet. He then got his hands on the cinnamon and started choking. His mom rushed him to the hospital, but it was unfortunately too late.

WFSB reports that his was death was ruled accidental and the result of cinnamon asphyxiation, a common problem when the powder is inhaled.

Apparently there is a very dangerous trend on the internet called the “cinnamon challenge” where people videotape themselves attempting to eat a tablespoon of cinnamon without water. She warns people to not participate and told the station, “Cinnamon can kill. All these kids, they don’t think about the fact it can hurt them.”