Share on Facebook

CONTINUE >

This Popular Children’s Activity is Causing DEVASTATING Consequences…

By Karly Carpena
February 4, 2016

At the hospital, the doctors revealed that the boy had contracted a severe staph infection from playing in a contaminated bounce house. This happened because the bounce house had not been properly cleaned after being used by other sweaty children. Apparently, Keeping the inflatables sanitized is solely up to the owners and is not a required part of the inspection.

bouncehouse