In the mood to create a delicious dessert? You’ve come to the right place. Check out this easy recipe to make a Boston Cream Icebox Cake that the whole family will LOVE!
BOSTON CREAM ICEBOX CAKE
INGREDIENTS FOR CAKE:
- 1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whip
- 1 (16 oz) package of graham crackers
- 2 packets of vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING:
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- Cover 9×13 inch pain with aluminum foil and completely cover with one layer of graham crackers (break graham crackers into smaller squares to fill in extra spaces).
- Combine pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip in a large bowl and pour half of the mixture evenly over the first layer of graham crackers.
- Add a second layer of graham crackers, top with the remaining pudding mixture and add a third and final layer of graham crackers.
- For topping, combine all ingredients into a saucepan over medium heat and stir frequently until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and pour evenly over top layer of graham crackers.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
Check out the video below to see how it’s done and SHARE this tasty dessert with your friends and family on Facebook!