Here are some ideas to help you survive the possible winter weather heading our way.
1) Putting kitty litter under your tires can help give you traction.
2) Socks aren’t just important for you anymore, but also for your windshield wipers. By covering them, they wont freeze to the windshield. It also helps the wipers last longer in winter months.
3) Spraying WD-40 or Pam Cooking Spray in the cracks of your car doors can prevent them from freezing shut.
4) Making this mixture can help prevent ice from forming on your windshield.
5) Cooking spray can also make shoveling easier.
6) Prevent salt from roads and sidewalks from wreaking havoc on your leather shoes with conditioner.
7) This guy has a shoveling method that involves just making snowballs. Check this out: