The addiction many of us have to online shopping is a struggle, and the struggle is real…
1. You always have a tab open in your web browser with a full shopping cart waiting for you to click purchase.
2. You have a daily routine that consists of cycling through online retailers to see what’s new and what’s on sale.
3. You get more promotional emails than real emails.
4. Your heart skips a beat when you get an email from a store announcing a sale.
5. You secretly online shop at work…
6. You are on a first-name basis with the post office workers…
7. You get packages in the mail that you forgot you even ordered…
8. You’ve worked from home — or just missed work entirely — to sign for that thing you ordered last week.
9. Your recycling bin is perpetually overflowing with large cardboard boxes.
10. Do you really need 17 different mobile apps to help you spend more money?
11. You get anxious when you think about shopping in actual stores…
12. You are disgusted every time something arrives that isn’t what you expected.
13. You’ve accidentally bought the same thing twice.
14. You fly into an uncontrollable rage when the item you want is “sold out.”
15. You end up finally buying that item in that open tab because you do, in fact, really need it.
This post is brought to you by EffinShop.com