Dubai’s name is even thought to originate from a word meaning “money”. Part of the the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is home to massive and extravagant riches, including man-made islands and the tallest building in the world.
But turns out that money can buy some crazier things than artificial islands. In fact, those only scratch the surface.
1. Why are these robots racing camels?
2. Tennis on top of a skyscraper!
3. This is how they feed their pet lions
4. Can you break a gold-bar?
5. Hurry up in there, I gotta pee!
6. A lamborghini police car.
8. This is what Starbucks is like in Dubai.
9. Get off your phone!
10. This thing will never tip over…
11. That’s a hawk there in case you were wondering.
12. Have you been riding the scooter again, cheetah?
13. Gold-studded Land Rover.
14. Want to visit a blocked site? This is what appears when you try.
15. Get me a snickers from the store, will you?