Nail art is all the rage right now and for good reason– it’s awesome! We see nail art everywhere from the red carpet to Pinterest, and it doesn’t look like this trend is going away. Nail art is a great way to express your creativity and personality! Unfortunately, not all of us are super artistic, which makes doing nail art a bit difficult.
I’d love to be able to freehand some intricate design on my little nails, but I don’t think that’s in the cards for me. On the bright side, there are a ton of nail art hacks out there so you can achieve the nail art of your dreams without the hassle! Check out these nail art hacks that will change your life:
1. Paint over lace to create a funky pattern.
2. Stick a perforated Band-Aid on your nails to paint on some adorable and even polka dots.
3. Make your own glitter polish using your favorite glitter and a top coat.
4. Get the perfect ombre nails with this super easy tutorial.
5. Use a metallic Sharpie to draw some wild designs.
6. Use a white polish for a base coat to make colors appear brighter.
7. Turn a fan brush into a nail tool by using it to create these amazing stripes.
8. Apply copper or gold leaf to your nails for this fun sunburst look.
9. Try this cool half-moon mani by using paper hole reinforcers.
10. And if you mess up, make this nail polish dip remover to start over!